The new VAIL App has been launched for iPhone and Android just in time for the holidays as a result of a partnership between the Town of Vail and ResortApp. The VAIL App is by far the most comprehensive and functional digital vacation guide for a resort town.The features of this free app are too many to list but here is a glimpse into what the app offers:
- Real Time Parking updates – Guests can click on the Parking icon to find out the live availability of the Vail parking structures.
- Deals and Specials – With the VAIL App, guests and locals can find out the hottest deals on food, drink, après ski, lodging and more.
- Interactive maps – The custom maps of the town and the mountain allow guests to navigate both the town and mountain. The guest is able to select their location and a destination and use their phone as a compass to find their way across town or down the mountain.
- Friend and Family locator –The friend feature allows guests to invite their fellow travelers to share their location while on vacation. Share your location on social media.
- Activities – Vail has so much to offer both on and off the mountain. Our activities guide shows our guests everything we can do off the mountain.
- Calendar of Events – The Events icon will have something for everyone each day. Après ski live music, free concerts, cultural events, kids activities and more.
- Transportation – The Transit icon lets our guests find where and when they can pick up public transportation to get anywhere in the Vail Valley.
- Emergency – We hope you never have to use it, but if something goes wrong we hope to be able to point you in the right direction. Call Ski Patrol, locate a doctor, fill a prescription, find one of our world renowned orthopedic surgeons.
The VAIL App has been built and will be maintained by ResortApp through an agreement with the Town of Vail. ResortApp built the award winning app for the 2015 FIS Alpine World Ski Championships. The tech startup company is located in the heart of Lionshead Village.