The Town of Vail is seeking a qualified surveyor to use existing maps and data to install 78 signs on the boundary between private property and Gore Creek Stream Tract in Vail. Work will include:
- Point on line sign installation marking property line
- Work with Town of Vail staff to walk the stream tract to identify appropriate locations for 78 signs (according to the map provided in Attachment A)
- Use existing stream tract survey information and locations of previously installed signs, to place stream tract signs indicating the official public stream tract area property line.
- Install a 4’ U-channel post 8’’ to 1’ deep (provided by Town of Vail).
- Install an official monument (rebar or similar ferrous material provided by contractor) into the ground adjacent to the sign post to allow for future location with a metal detector with official surveyor’s cap (unless already in place).
- File official survey land plat with Eagle County documenting installation of the monuments.
- Install aluminum sign to the U-channel post (provided by Town of Vail).
- Photo document sign installation.
- Proposals due Wednesday, July 31 by 4 pm.
- Contract awarded August 5.
- Work to begin week of August 19.
Contact and Submittal
Responses due by 4 pm on July 31.
All responses must be submitted to Pete Wadden, Watershed Education Coordinator
75 South Frontage Rd. West
Town of Vail, CO, 81657