Town of Vail buses will transition to the spring schedule on Monday, April 16 as the 2017-18 ski and snowboard season comes to a close. Free parking will also be available in the Vail Village and Lionshead parking structures to coincide with reductions in bus service prior to implementation of the summer bus schedule and a new $25 overnight parking fee beginning May 25. Daytime parking will remain free throughout the summer.
Vail’s Spring Bus Schedule, April 16 – May 27
- The West Vail Green route provides two-hour service from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., with additional hourly service between 6:30 and 8:30 a.m. and between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- The West Vail Red loop departs every two hours from 7:50 a.m. to 11:50 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:50 and 9:50 a.m. and between 3:50 and 7:50 p.m.
- The East Vail bus will depart from the Transportation Center every two hours from 7:10 a.m. to 11:10 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:10 and 9:10 a.m. and between 3:10 and 7:10 p.m.
- The Golf Course bus will depart every two hours from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:30 and 9:30 a.m. and between 3:30 and 7:30 p.m. An outbound departure will run at 12:30 a.m. on request only.
- The Sandstone bus will depart every two hours from 7:10 a.m. to 9:10 p.m. with additional hourly service between 7:10 and 9:10 a.m. and between 3:10 and 7:10 p.m. An 11:30 p.m. outbound bus will run only on request.
- In-town shuttles will run every 10 to 15 minutes from Lionshead to Golden Peak.
The summer bus schedule will begin May 28 and run through mid-December.
For a complete bus schedule, call 970-477-3456 or visit vailgov.com. For help with ECO Transit trip planning, call 970-328-3530 or visit eaglecounty.us/transit.