Town of Vail buses will transition to the spring schedule on Monday, April 22 as the 2018-19 ski and snowboard season comes to a close. Free parking will also be available in the Vail Village and Lionshead parking structures to coincide with reductions in bus service.
Vail’s Spring Bus Schedule, April 22 – May 26
- The West Vail Green route provides hourly service from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., every other hour service from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. with a 12 a.m. bus outbound on request only.
- The West Vail Red loop provides hourly service from 7:50 a.m. to 7:50 p.m. with service every other hour from 7:50 p.m. to 11:50 p.m.
- The East Vail bus will depart from the Transportation Center every hour from 7:10 a.m. to 7:10 p.m. with service every other hour from 7:10 p.m. to11:10 p.m. with a 12 a.m. bus outbound on request only.
- The Golf Course bus will depart every hour from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. with service every other hour from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. An outbound departure will run at 12:30 a.m. on request only.
- The Sandstone bus will depart every hour from 7:10 a.m. to 9:10 a.m. and 4:10 p.m. to 7:10 p.m. with every other hour service from 11:10 a.m. to 3:10 p.m. An 11:30 p.m. outbound bus will run only on request.
- In-town shuttles will run every 10 to 15 minutes from Lionshead to Golden Peak.
The summer bus schedule will begin May 27 and run through mid-November.
For a complete bus schedule, call 970-477-3456 or visit www.vailgov.com. For help with ECO Transit trip planning, call 970-328-3530 or visit www.eaglecounty.us/transit