It’s week 11 of our random drawing for a free day of parking from among our parking pass holder subscribers. Ward Mahanke, please stop by the Town of Vail Parking Office and pick up your voucher for a free day of parking this season to be used any time. Other winners this season have included: Alaine Lerner, Rhonda Galer, Joshua Mauro, Gregg Jakoby, Paul Strieleman, Brian Connolly, Jenn Bownan, Derek Oakland, Gary Kleiman and Andie Ohde. Look for announcements throughout the season to see if your name has been drawn.
- The last peak parking restriction of the season takes place Monday, Feb. 20 for the Presidents’ Day holiday for Blue and Green parking passes as well as peak rate pricing for Value cards. Please plan accordingly.
- The Burton US Open Snowboarding Championships will be here soon. To make room, organizers will be using the soccer field lot for staging. As a result, this lot will be closed to Pink and Green pass holders from Feb. 21 through March 10. Please use the Ford Park lot during the closure and consider carpooling with your co-workers.
- New this season! @VailGov is tweeting an alert when free overflow parking is released on the South Frontage Road. Look for the hashtag #vailparking.
- For real-time parking availability, bookmark vailgov.com/parking/counts
- For free parking availability at Donovan Park, bookmark vaileventparking.com
- The pay-on-foot station at the Lionshead parking structure is fully operable with cash and credit card capabilities. Thanks for your patience! The Vail Village pay-on-foot station continues to work properly.
Let us know if you have suggestions for other updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.