It’s week five of our random drawing for a free day of parking from among our parking pass holder subscribers.
Brian Connolly, please stop by the Town of Vail Parking Office and pick up your voucher for a free day of parking this season to be used any time.
Other winners this season have included: Jenn Bownan, Derek Oakland, Gary Kleiman and Andie Ohde.
Look for announcements throughout the season to see if your name has been drawn.
- Peak season parking restrictions are coming up Friday, Dec. 23 through Tuesday, Jan. 3 for Blue and Green parking passes as well as peak rate pricing for Value cards. Please plan accordingly.
- The Parking Pass Office will be closed on Monday, Dec. 26 and Monday, Jan. 2, so make sure to take care of any last minute parking business ahead of time.
- For real-time parking availability, bookmark vailgov.com/parking/counts
- For free parking availability at Donovan Park, bookmark vaileventparking.com
- As of Dec. 22, pay-on-foot station a the Lionshead parking structure is still not fully operable. The kiosk will accept credit card transactions only in $50 increments, no cash. We will alert you when it is fully operable. The Vail Village pay-on-foot station continues to work properly.
Let us know if you have suggestions for other updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.