It’s week six of our random drawing for a free day of parking from among our parking pass holder subscribers. Paul Strieleman, please stop by the Town of Vail Parking Office and pick up your voucher for a free day of parking this season to be used any time. Other winners this season have included: Brian Connolly, Jenn Bownan, Derek Oakland, Gary Kleiman and Andie Ohde. Look for announcements throughout the season to see if your name has been drawn.
- The Parking Pass Office will be closed on Monday, Jan. 2, so make sure to take care of any last minute parking business today, as the office is closed on weekends. Use pay-on-foot stations to recharge (see below for status of Lionshead kiosk).
- Peak season parking restrictions continue through Tuesday, Jan. 3 for Blue and Green parking passes as well as peak rate pricing for Value cards. Please plan accordingly.
- New this season! @VailGov will tweet an alert when free overflow parking is released on the South Frontage Road. Look for the hashtag #vailparking. Please slow down on Frontage Road when overflow parking occurs to 25 mph.
- For real-time parking availability, bookmark vailgov.com/parking/counts
- For free parking availability at Donovan Park, bookmark vaileventparking.com
- As of Dec. 30, pay-on-foot station located in the Lionshead parking structure is still not fully operable. The kiosk will accept credit card transactions only in $50 increments, no cash. We will alert you when it is fully operable. The Vail Village pay-on-foot station continues to work properly. Receipts are now available from both kiosks.
Let us know if you have suggestions for other updates by emailing email@example.com.