North America's Premier International Resort Community

Short-Term Rentals In Vail, Colorado

If you are interested in renting your property for periods of less than 30 consecutive days, you qualify as operating short-term rental lodging within the Town of Vail. Choose from the options below to explore more information.

Apply for a Short-Term Rental License

Are you ready to start renting your property?

Learn More


File Your Quarterly Taxes Online

Save time, and file online with our tools!

Learn More


File a Short-Term Rental Complaint

Concerned about a short-term rental in your neighborhood?

Learn More



Short-Term Rental Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Questions?  Please email or call 970.477.3515.

Short-Term Rental Informational Meeting


2018 Short Term Rental Requirements Explained