To provide public input to the Town Council prior to any meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be accepted until noon on the day of the meeting.
Please read the Town of Vail Remote Meeting Policy which is in effect now.
1. Resolution No. 12, Series of 2020 Vail Town Council Declaring a Local Disaster Emergency
2. Resolution No. 15, Series of 2020 Extending the Declaration of a Local Disaster
3. Resolution No. 18, Series of 2020 Extending the Local Disaster
4. Resolution No. 27, Series of 2020 Extending the Local Disaster
5. Resolution No. 41, Series of 2020 Extending the Declaration of a Local Disaster
6. Emergency Order Regarding Public Hearings
7. Emergency Order Postponing the Public Hearing for Rezoning of 366 Hanson Ranch Road
8. Emergency Order Postponing the Public Hearing for Rezoning of 2211 North Frontage Road and Special District No. 42 Highline/Doubletree
Agendas, memos and supporting documents are posted to vailgov.com four days in advance of the sessions.
The meetings can be viewed live online on the first and third Tuesday of each month at High Five Access Media.
Click here for past meetings online and television programming information.
The Town Council's work plan will be updated regularly on the town's website. Also, you can follow the Town Council on Twitter at twitter.com/VailTownCouncil.
2019 Year in Review
2018-2020 Council Action Plan
2018 Year in Review
2017 Year in Review
2016 Year in Review
2015 Year in Review
To be the Premier International Mountain Resort Community!
Grow a vibrant, diverse economy and community and preserve our surrounding natural environment, providing our citizens and guests with exceptional services and an abundance of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities.
To provide vision, leadership, efficiency, transparency, accountability and fiscal responsibility.